Under Idaho state and federal laws, property owners are required to provide safe premises for their employees, tenants and visitors. If property owners know of dangerous conditions on their properties, they are required to provide warnings of those dangers and, if possible, eliminate them.
In practice, property owners often show limited awareness and/or concern about dangerous conditions on their properties. Because of this, an experienced premises liability attorney can be an enormous help if you are injured due to property owner negligence.
I am Coeur d'Alene premises liability attorney James Bendell. For more than 35 years, I have represented my clients' interests by protecting their rights against negligent property owners and managers.
Defending Northern Idaho Clients Against Property Negligence | Post Falls Property Liability Lawyer
If you have been injured as a result of property negligence in Idaho, I will seek compensation, justice and peace of mind on your behalf. I work to hold negligent parties accountable in these and other circumstances:
- Slip-and-falls on improperly maintained sidewalks, pavement and stairways and in aisles at supermarkets, in public parking lots and at other private and public places
- Industrial accidents at factories, warehouses, construction sites and other industrial settings
- Apartment falls from stairs, steps or balconies due to lack of railings, poor maintenance or other causes under a property owner's control
- Animal attacks by unrestrained, untrained or otherwise dangerous dogs and other animals
- Falling objects, including building materials, scaffolding or products on work sites or at supermarkets
- Any injury or property damage caused by negligent construction or inadequate maintenance of a structure
- Government liability cases involving injuries caused by the negligence of a municipal, county or state government entity
Let My Experience Benefit You | Coeur d'Alene Premises Liability Attorney James Bendell
I am an experienced litigator and negotiator who seeks the best possible compensation for my clients' premises liability injuries. For more than 16 years, I represented insurance companies in personal injury litigation.
I know how insurance adjusters and insurance attorneys think about and evaluate cases. I am unafraid to pursue negligent property owners, property managers, business owners, government entities and their insurers for their liability toward your injury claims. I can help restore your dignity and get the compensation you need.
For a free consultation to discuss your circumstances and legal options, contact me online or call me at 208-228-0191. I am of counsel with the , in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.