If you were injured in an accident, you can benefit from an experienced trial lawyer who will advocate tenaciously on your behalf, whether at trial or in negotiations.
I am James Bendell, a Coeur d'Alene personal injury attorney. I use my more than 35 years of experience as a trial lawyer to benefit my clients throughout northern Idaho who have been injured due to the negligence of others.
Through my personal injury practice, I fight for my clients' best interests, seeking the best possible outcomes in claims for medical bills, pain and suffering, lost income and other damages. If you retain my services, I will be dedicated to achieving justice, restoring dignity and getting compensation for you, no matter how your injuries occurred.
Post Falls Car Wreck Lawyer | Brain Injury, Wrongful Death and Other Personal Injuries
I help clients in Coeur d'Alene and other regional communities with these and other personal injury matters:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Whether your accident occurred on a highway or street or in a parking lot, I can help you recover compensation to pay for your medical bills, lost wages and other damages resulting from your motor vehicle accident injuries.
- Commercial vehicle accidents: Commercial truck accidents can cause catastrophic and life-altering injuries. I work to compensate my clients for their injuries and damages by seeking all potential sources of liability, including truck drivers, trucking companies, truck manufacturers and their insurance companies.
- Accidents on others' property: If you or someone you love was injured on another's premises as a result of negligence at a supermarket, parking lot, public park, private home or anywhere else that an unsafe condition leads to injury, I can help you recover damages from the property owner, property manager, store owner, homeowner, insurance company or other relevant party.
- Nursing home negligence: If a parent, spouse or other loved one was injured or died as a result of neglect or abuse in a nursing home or assisted living facility or while under the care of other medical professionals, I can help you hold the negligent parties accountable.
- Government liability accidents: If you were injured on public property, while riding public transportation or due to the negligence of a city or county worker, I can help you sue the liable city, county or other government to recover your damages and correct the circumstances that led to your injury.
- Wrongful death accidents: If your spouse, parent, child or other loved one died wrongfully due to negligence, I can help you recover compensation from the negligent parties and their insurers, including money for lost income, burial expenses, pain and suffering and loss of companionship.
- Serious injuries: I help clients after catastrophic accidents resulting in serious injuries, including head injuries, paralysis and limb amputation.
Careful Research, Tenacious Advocacy | Coeur d'Alene Car Accident Attorney James Bendell
Whatever the causes of your personal injury, I am ready to listen to you and counsel you.
For more than 16 years, my practice consisted of representing insurance companies in personal injury litigation. As a result, I know how insurance adjusters and insurance attorneys think and how they evaluate cases.
I am a meticulous researcher of evidence and tenacious advocate for my clients, and I enjoy finding solutions for clients in difficult situations. Retain me, and I will determine the causes of your accident and hold all responsible parties accountable.
For more information, contact me online for a free initial consultation. You may also call me at 208-228-0191. My office is in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.